Dog training that suits you
Training your dog shouldn't just be enjoyable for your dog, it should also be enjoyable for you. Choose a dog training option that suits you; Training sessions in your home in the Devonport and surrounding areas.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- A dog who pulls on the leash, dragging you down the street?
- A dog who barks and lunges towards other dogs on walks?
- A dog who digs up the yard or howls when you're not home?
- Does your dog simply not listen to you?
These are common behavioural issues. The good news is we can help!
Would you like a dog who is:
- Obedient - walks nicely on leash, comes when called, etc.
- Responsive - listens to you and responds to commands, even around distractions.
- Well behaved - doesn't jump up on visitors, is calm in the house, doesn't dig up the yard etc.
Contact us today to arrange an in-home dog training visit in Devonport, Latrobe, Spreyton and surrounding areas.
Proven formula for success
Our dog training programs have been proven successful again and again. We want you to be successful as much as you do and will provide you with training exercises and all the support you need.
If you're in the Devonport area, we can come to you and help you train your dog in the comfort of your own home. This sets you and your dog up for success by starting new learning in an environment with few distractions.
How we can help
Dog training Devonport, Latrobe, Port Sorell, Shearwater, Spreyton, Ulverstone,
Railton, Wesley Vale, Quoiba, Stony Rise, Miandetta, Tarleton, Forth.